IGCSE Biology MaX
Best thorough IGCSE Biology live course
Clasital IGCSE Biology MaX online live course aims to thoroughly educate students using the Edexcel IGCSE Biology 9 -1 syllabus to successfully excel in the IGCSE exams. The course is geared towards imparting knowledge on various aspects of Biology such as plant physiology, human anatomy and physiology, inheritance, global warming, and many more interesting topics.
IGCSE Biology MaX course will be lively and fast-paced for 12 weeks. There will be a total of 23 lessons for 46.5 hours, with the best possible teaching and learning process to ensure that students carry Biology in their heads.
IGCSE Biology MaX online live course is well prepared by experienced hands and brains to yield the best results. At the end of each chapter, questions and mock exams will be prepared to further boost students' confidence and competence in handling exam questions. To fully prepare students, a proper revision will be done before the exams.
This course is perfect for you if you're willing to get maximum results in your IGCSE Biology exam.
. Understanding biological facts, principles, concepts,
. Using learnings in new situations,
. Developing skills in biological investigation,
. Understanding the importance of scientific method and reporting,
. Providing ability to evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of modern scientific developments,
. Improving the curiosity for students about biology.
Nature and Variety of Living Organisms
Movement Of Substances Across the Cell Membrane
Nutrition in Humans
Breathing and gas exchange in Humans
Transport in humans
Excretion in humans
Coordination and response in humans
Chemical coordination in humans
Reproduction in humans
Nutrition in plants
Transport in plants
Chemical coordination in plants
Reproduction in plants
Human influences on the environment
Structure and organisation of genetic material
Genes and Inheritance
Natural selection and evolution
- Understand the common characteristics of living things.
- Describe the levels of organisation in organisms.
- Describe the cell structures and their functions.
- Know the similarities and differences in the structures of animal cells and plant cells.
- Explain the importance of specialised cells and cell differentiation in the development of them.
- Understand the positive and negative aspects of using stem cells in medicine.
- Know the differences between eukaryotic and prokaryotic organisms.
- Describe the common features of plants and recognise some examples.
- Describe the common features of animals and recognise some examples.
- Describe the common features of fungi and recognise some examples.
- Describe the common features of protoctists and recognise some examples.
- Describe the common features of bacteria and recognise some examples.
- Describe the common features of viruses and recognise some examples.
- Answering questions about nature and variety of living organisms.
- Identify the chemical elements in carbohydrates, proteins and lipids.
|14:30 - 15:30 (GMT+0)||Characteristics of living things Levels of organisation Cell structure Cell differentiation Stem cells|
Understand the common characteristics of living organisms. Distinguish cell, tissue, organ, organ system. Compare plant and animal cells. Understand properties of different specialised cells and their adaptations. Understand properties of stem cells and their uses.
|10 minutes Break|
|15:40 - 16:40 (GMT+0)||Variety of living organisms|
Comparing properties of different groups of living organisms
during the class.
you feel unsure.
given by your teacher.